Contact Us: (02) 8822 5028 | email@example.com
♦ Miguelitos Pandesal
♦ Miguelitos Ube Pandesal
♦ Miguelitos Donut
1. In a large mixing bowl, place the Miguelitos Instant Pandesal Mix, then add ¾ cup of water and 2 tablespoon of margarine.
2. Mix well until a dough is formed. Use your clean hands to effectively mix the ingredients.
3. In a flat surface, knead the dough until the texture becomes fine. For faster and easier kneading, you may use a Stand Mixer with dough hook.
4. Mold the dough until the shape becomes round. Divide it into 2 equal parts using a dough slicer and roll each part until it forms a cylindrical shape.
5. Slice the cylindrical dough diagonally (these slices will be the individual pieces of the Pandesal).
6. Roll the sliced dough over the powdered breadcrumbs and place in a greased baking tray. Make sure to provide gaps between dough as this will rise later on.
7. Set aside the sliced dough and let the dough rise for atleast 2 hours or until doubled in size.
8. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees Celsius and bake the raised dough for 15 minutes.
9. Turn off the oven and remove the freshly baked Pandesal.
10.Cool down for 30 minutes and serve. Share and enjoy!
20 pcs per 30g
6 Months from Production Date
♦ Miguelitos - Instant Brownee Mix (500g)
♦ Miguelitos – Banana Cake (1kg)
♦ Miguelitos - Chocolate Moist Cake (500g)
♦ Miguelitos- Chiffon Cake (1kg)
1. For every pack of miguelitos instant banana cake premix, prepare 500grams mashed ripe bananas, 15 tablespoon oil,1 1/4 cup of water and 5 medium-sized eggs.
2. In a mixing bowl beat the eggs and oil until mixed completely, then add water, and mashed bananas.
3. Add the premix to the mixture until no lumps are present, then set aside.
4. Prepare and grease cake pans or molders and pour the batter mixture in each. Cover
♦ Miguelitos – Instant Inutak (500grams)
♦ Miguelitos – Instant Ube Halaya Mix (500g)
♦ Miguelitos – Original Kutsinta Mix (500g)
♦ Miguelitos – Puto Bumbong Mix (500g)
♦ Miguelitos – Bibingka Mix (500g)
♦ Miguelitos – Maja Blanca Mix (500g)
♦ Miguelitos – Pichi Pichi Mix (500g)
♦ Miguelitos – Puto Mix (500g)
1. Preheat oven toaster for atleast 4-5 minutes. Prepare ensaymada molders lined with banana leaf or parchment paper.
2. Combine Miguelitos Instant Bibingka Premix, 2 cups water, 1 cup sugar, 4 medium-sized eggs and 1/2 cup melted butter in a bowl, and mix until smooth.
3. Pour into molders about ¾ full. Top with sliced cheese and salted duck egg.
4. Bake for 5 minutes then cover with foil.
5. Bake for another 10 minutes until done.
6. Brush surface with butter or margarine. Sprinkle sugar and top with grated coconut.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!
♦ Miguelitos - Chocolate Bubble Waffle (500g)
♦ Miguelitos - Original Waffle Premix (500g)
♦ Miguelitos - Original Bubble Waffle (500g)
1. In a bowl, mix 1 pack (500g) of miguelitos instant bubble waffle: mix with 2 medium sized egg, 1 1/2 cups of water, and 1/8 cup of oil.
2. Mix batter thoroughly until there are no visible lumps.
3. Pour batter into the pre heated bubble waffle machine and let it cook.
4. Serve and Enjoy.